things we NEED in the next animal crossing game:
- more storage space
- more pattern space
- a choice where villagers put their houses
- being able to talk to other players via the mic
- allowing more than 3 people into your town at one time
- being able to choose different skin colours
- different body types would be cool too
- LESS SEA BASS
- tool storage space
- more pwps (i would kill for a pool man you don’t even know)
So Canada is basically tossing their protection of Humpback Whales in the garbage in order to enable them to put an oil pipeline right through critical habitat territory.
Just in case, y’know, anyone wants to stop talking about moose and maple syrup for a second.
Here, have a petition.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
First problem: if you work for a “boss” as in having healthcare through your company, you pay this thing called a premium. As in, you pay. You pay money.
Let me repeat that again: You. Pay. Money. For. Your. Healthcare. Coverage. You don’t just check a box saying “yes I want healthcare coverage” and boom, you never pay a cent.
Your boss does not “provide it for free.” You pre-pay for it EVERY MONTH whether you use your healthcare for birth control, cancer treatment, mammograms, a urinary tract infection, a routine physical, meds for your pre-existing condition (Thanks ACA!) or NEVER GO TO THE DOCTOR AT ALL.
Reason number one that I need not just feminism and sex education in schools but BASIC FUCKING HEALTHCARE RULES TAUGHT IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF REQUIRING ME TO TAKE THREE YEARS OF FUCKING FINDING THE MEANING OF X. I CAN FIND THE BASIC MEANING OF X BY THE END OF YEAR ONE. TEACH PEOPLE HOW FUCKING INSURANCE, LOANS, HEALTHCARE, ETC. WORKS INSTEAD!
Also reason number one that people need to be taught what “pre-paid” means.
The issue in the message in the image is beautifully addressed above. However, when I first saw the silhouette, I thought it was a malnourished person or a person with an eating disorder. (Which, by the way, “control” is a buzzword with eating disorders, too.)
The ridges on the side of the abdomen look like ribs, but I guess it’s a shirt? If so, from a design standpoint, should have added sleeves. Otherwise - coupled with the imagery of the overly sized pants - it reads more as an image that pertains to weight loss or an eating disorder.
conservative meme fail
Laverne Cox should play Wonder Woman
Or a woman should play Wonder Woman
- Laverne Cox IS a woman.
- Your blog claims to be about feminism but you obviously don’t understand feminism. Feminism is not about supporting females like you say on your blog. It’s about supporting women.
- You’re trash.
Just found out there are two Bones in my shin, and two shins on my body. That’s four Bones. Fuck this shit
dude thats not even the worst of it. go look up what your ribs are made of
OK, i will, but I’m warning you if it’s bones I’m gonna be so pissed off